Monday – Friday October 7 – 25th : Daily from 9am to 4:30pm, with break from Noon – 1:30pm. Evening Signups: Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:00pm
481 Allied Dr. Nashville, TN 37211
- Children age 0-12yrs, including newborns due before Jan.1 2014 and seniors 65+. Children can not turn 13 years of age in the 2013 calendar year.
- Live in Davidson, Hickman, Cheatham, Sumner, Williamson, and Dickson Counties. Davidson County Residence ONLY – Zip Codes NOT served are 37206, 37208, and parts of 37209. Please call 211 for Christmas Programs in your area.
Must Bring the following to apply: (Please Note – This has changed from previous requirements!)
- A valid form of photo ID for applicant (i.e., US Drivers License, US Passport, State ID, School ID, Green Card, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bill, bank statement, etc.). Must be within the last month before registering.
- Proof of ALL income, earned and unearned (check stubs, unemployment, SSI, Pensions, Veteran Benefits, Disability, Food Stamps, Child Support, AFDC, WIC, Family Assistance must be accompanied by a letter from the relative providing the assistance stating how much, etc.) – documents MUST have a dollar amount on them, we cannot accept a Food Stamp card or Appt. Letter. Food Stamps cannot be your only form of income.
- Proof of rent, mortgage, or subsidized housing (Receipt, Lease, or Letter from Landlord)
- Proof of ALL other expenses (car loan, medical bills, credit cards, other loans, etc.)
- ALL current utility statements. (electric, water, gas, cable, phone, etc.)
- Birth Certificates for all children to be registered.
- Guardians/Grandparents need custody papers or note from the parents along with the Parents ID and all information listed above.
- Please have a list of all clothing/shoe sizes for children with you.
Applications will NOT be processed without ALL of the above information. DO NOT apply for assistance if you have or plan to apply with another agency.